Fluor Mgr II, O&M Operations in Union City, Georgia
Under General Supervision, this position reports to a Director of Operations. This level is capable of supporting the management of medium to large complex construction / facility maintenance projects within the Operations & Maintenance Function.
• Manage of small cap structural, mechanical, electrical, architectural and civil construction / facility projects.
• Manage HSE requirements for construction / maintenance projects in operating facilities.
• Planning and scheduling contractor work in an operating facility.
• Develop construction / facility maintenance scopes of work.
• Manage quality requirements for construction / facility maintenance projects.
• Manage construction / facility maintenance costs and budgets.
• Obtain work approvals and permits as required.
• Work in a distribution center facility.
• With DOO assistance, maintains client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance.
• Acts as the first line of contact to the Client Plant Manager by conducting quarterly interviews and maintaining close client relationships.
• Manages the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns.
• Monitors risk as assigned by DOO by reviewing risk on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor.
• Identifies future client requirements and upselling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans.
• Applies appropriate analytical tools and techniques in by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state.
• Fulfills contract and OSR/OSIP requirements by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented and followed by the Fluor team.
• Assists in the development and adherence to Site Business Plan by monitoring budgets, performance and utilization, and provides periodic reporting for the respective site.
• Supports sales efforts by assisting in sales presentations, estimates and proposals including negotiating commercial terms.
• Achieves business goals by hiring qualified candidates, communicating job expectations; approving performance appraisals; conducting salary administration, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
• Enhances skills, performance, and development of all employees by sponsoring and promoting training programs so that adherence to specifications is ensured and work of the highest quality prevails.
• Maintains a safe work environment by administering a proactive environmental, health and safety program oriented towards maintenance activities and zero accidents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 106644BR
City: Union City
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.