Honeywell Quality Analyst in Norcross, Georgia
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Aerospace while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Perform product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs.
Be part of the Quality Control team that provides their expertise and ensures that the customer receives products that meet their expectations
Drive continuous improvements in support of Honeywell Quality Control Inspection and Honeywell Operating System
Recommend and implement improvements that help deliver the best timely solutions resulting in the highest level of customer satisfaction
40 Analyze and maintain data
40 Update and report metrics
10 Revise specs and procedures
10 Process and compliance support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in technical software SAP
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Some technical training or courses
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of root cause analysis
- Experience in audits and analytical testing
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22841
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 660 Engineering Drive, Norcross, GA 30092 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.