Vanderlande North America Recruiter in Marietta, Georgia
We are currently seeking a Recruiter to join our team in Marietta, GA.
• Partner and build relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to develop a sourcing strategy for each requisition.
• Source, qualify, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
• Conduct searches through strategic sourcing (social media, networking, cold-calling, job boards, etc.).
• Keep Human Resources informed through entire recruitment process through hire.
• Gain a full understanding of each department assigned and become a subject matter expert as it relates to all areas of the recruitment process.
• Manage full cycle recruiting to the assigned departments and/or teams.
• Represent Company’s brand to prospects.
• Schedule interviews, collect employment documents, process background forms and manage relocation process when applicable.
• Possess and continuously develop knowledge of current market place and trends.
• Develop and maintain extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates.
• Utilize ATS and/or other software tools through course of daily activities.
• Make initial candidate contact and build relationships/networks with prospects
• Build a robust network of top talent, gain market intelligence and assess candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and/or program area.
• Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the hiring manager informed.
• Appropriately express ideas/thoughts in verbal and/or written form.
• Manage applicant tracking system, maintain accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure compliance for EEO/Diversity Programs.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in recruiting of which 2 years are in corporate recruiting.
• Experience recruiting in multiple disciplines such as engineering, sales, operations, manufacturing, etc.
• Experience in successfully using social media to recruit candidates.
• Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing applicant tracking system.
• Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community, and with vendors.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Experience working in an HR matrix environment.
• Excellent communication, active listening and interpersonal skills to work successfully with internal and external customers.
• Possess solid interviewing skills with ability to effectively source in high volume environment.
• Ability to maintain confidential information with employees, candidates, and their records.
• Agile and able to multi-task in fast-paced high-growth company environment.
Requisition ID: 2018-3376
External Company Name: Vanderlande Industries, Inc.
External Company URL: www.vanderlande.com