Sage Mgr, Sales Operations in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Mgr, Sales Operations
Sage energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our People. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community to entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
Sage is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us email@example.com. We evaluate requests for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender information, gender identity, national origin, protected disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the EEO is the law poster:http://bit.ly/2l9bz7h
Are you a process-improvement guru? Do you embrace Six Sigma techniques? If yes, this role may be for you! The Sales Operations Manager at Sage is a hands-on management role leading a non-commissioned sales operations team. The sales operations team supports our inside and field sales teams with order entry, order resolution, system reporting, data cleansing, and development of policies, processes, and procedures. This role works closely with sales leadership to ensure all operational components are in place for sales strategy to be executed within system and infrastructure capabilities.
• Monitor performance and provides feedback, coaching, and training to sales operations employees
• Identify areas of inefficiency and develop/enhance processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Responsible for the employee life cycle including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and periodic performance reviews
• Compile various reports
• Generate customer lists for sales team
• Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with various teams and levels of leadership throughout the business (e.g. inside sales teams, senior leadership, accounting, marketing, product management, etc.) to streamline processes and optimize workflow.
• Manage multiple projects and priorities while ensuring deadlines are being met.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 2+ years of prior management experience
• 5+ years of prior sales support and/or sales experience
• Advanced expertise in Excel and Report creation/generation
• Prior experience with process, policies, and procedures development
Sales Performance & Operations