VF Corporation Nautica FT Assistant Store Manager (Tanger Outlets Commerce 041, Commerce, GA) in Commerce, Georgia
Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand founded in 1983. Nautica’s designs are styled in an enduring design and premium quality that captures the essence of both city and sea and a spirited lifestyle. Nautica operates in 73 locations domestically and 254 locations Internationally. Nautica offers an ideal environment for motivated, focused individuals eager for success!
Become the Newest Manager of our Crew.
At Nautica, we are a socially conscious brand that promotes diversity and a respect for the water
The Assistant Store Manager provides leadership and direction to the store staff and successfully execute company visions and values.
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer engagement and sales results. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their success. Monitors, evaluates, and executes training programs and assists in setting performance goals for team for their personal skills development
• Ensures store team receives relevant, timely information, coaching, and feedback that enables their success and growth
• Drive the brand experience and customer service through styling, wardrobing and modeling the desired behaviors
• Acts as a brand ambassador within the community through proactively seeking opportunities to engage with the customers and support or participate in local and global community initiatives
• Supports store marketing events and grows relationships in the community to generate brand awareness, drive traffic and attract talent.
• Assists in attracting, recruiting, hiring and on-boarding of high caliber talent. Actively participates in succession planning
• Addresses performance issues and administers progressive discipline when appropriate. Ensures on-going specific and immediate feedback are provided to the team. Assists in ensuring compliance with employee record keeping policies and procedures.
• Leads the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store
• Ensures the visual merchandising standards for the store are met. Implements floor-sets and merchandising directives. Communicates with Store Manager regarding merchandise assortment, trends, and needs.
• Ensures compliance and adherence to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Ensures compliance with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Partners with Store Manager to identify trends and translate strategies into action to meet district and company shrink goals. Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately.
• Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the associates and the in-store experience
• Responsible for ensuring that the store’s inventory integrity is maintained through proper shipping and receiving procedures and by communicating concerns
• Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store Manager or Human Resources as necessary. Supports the Open-Door Policy and upholds the Employee Policy and Procedures
• Creates and manages store schedules to ensure they support the needs of the business within the allotted labor allowance and executes the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity
• Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Nautica. Promotes an environment that encourages participation, creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas.
• Two years related retail or service-oriented experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Meets and exceeds sales & profit goals by driving results through the store team
• Process information and operate store systems accurately
• Are facile with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
• Open availability
• Standing required for entire work shift
• Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
• Travel (less than 10% of time)
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Customer Focus
• Building Trust
• Driving for Results
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.