ADM OPERATOR I - ENTRY LEVEL CRACKER in Camilla, Georgia
OPERATOR I - ENTRY LEVEL CRACKER
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm. com
Golden Peanut and Tree Nut
Operator I – Cracker Operator
This is an hourly position.
This role is responsible for the following duties (partial listing). Skill level is intermediate through advanced:
· Operate processing equipment following established standard operating procedures
· Coordinate operations with other operators to ensure quality procedures are followed through the systems
· Comply with all safety programs and procedures
· Complete basic equipment cleaning, maintenance, and lubrication as required; report equipment malfunctions or process deviations to supervisor
· Complete daily operator reports
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area by following established housekeeping program
· Willing to work day, night, and rotating shifts
· Willing to work over time
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management
· Previous experience in forklift operation, basic mechanical maintenance, and machine
· Ability to lift 50 lb. to a height of 48 inches on a routine basis
· Ability to walk/stand for entire shift
· Ability to handle exposure to some noise, dust, and variable temperatures in the work environment
· Must have availability for shift work and overtime work, as needed
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401(k)/ESOP, pension, health, life, dental, and vision insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
GA - Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans