Robert Half Finance & Accounting Staff Accountant in ATLANTA, Georgia
STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Industry leader, Career development opportunity My client, an industry leader in the home and office security industry, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. This role is a career development role with a growing team located in the northeast area of Atlanta just outside the Perimeter. My client is looking for someone with a passion for accounting who can hit the ground running and add value and impact. If this sounds like you, then this position is for you. * POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Accurately and timely vouch for payment of residential material and labor costs.
Review, audit, close and bill residential jobs.
Analyze completed jobs and related costs of materials and labor.
Understand basic cash management and credit card processing.
- Analyze and update the status of open and/or cancelled jobs and unassigned material costs.
- Responsible for cash applications support and/or back up.
- Accountable for Lockbox, Electronic payments, deposits, credit card and ACH processing, declined payments processing customer care support related to research and/or resolving invoices and payment issues.
- Inventory support, special projects and continuous improvement.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00900-0010394951
Functional Role: Accountant - Staff
Postal Code: 30093
Compensation: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year
Requirements: POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and/or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in Job Costing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Advanced Excel skills If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen.Stough@RobertHalf.com. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and make an impact on a growing team. Don't hesitate sending your resume. My client is interviewing now and you don't want to miss out!