Conduent Sr. Sales Executive II, Direct Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. Sales Executive II, Direct Sales
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Responsible for promoting and selling Midas products through the presentation and contract negotiationprocess with clients in the health care industry. This individual will know the healthcare market with an emphasis inhealthcare Population Health Analytics - Care Management and Coordination - Provider / Patient Engagement.
- A “Sales Hunter” mentality to drive net new logo accounts
- Develop and maintain strategic C-suite LOB relationships
- Up-sell Midas solutions into strategic accounts
- Cross-sell Midas solutions across Conduent capabilities
- Meet or exceed sales quota by effectively performing sales function
- Accountable for all aspects of the sales process to generate new revenue
-Approach with consultative sales, strategy development and execution
- Achievement of Sales Plan – the development and maintenance of existing and/or potential customer relationships
through adherence to an account management process.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Identify targets/existing client upsell, based on specific business solution criteria
- Approach client from a solutions based consultative selling model
- Conducts sales presentations and maintains up-to-date account forecasts and sales records to facilitate territory
management and prospective customer contact.
- Create proposals, negotiate pricing and close deals across the solution sales cycle
Keeps clients informed of new service, technology and other Conduent Healthcare services
- BA/BS in Bus Admin, Sales or equivalent studies
- Demonstrated success in consultative sales and client relationship development with proven capabilities presenting to C-suite
- 10 years of large-scale cross line of business sales experience in the healthcare industry, directly related sales
experience in hospital quality improvement and analytics, or equivalent combination of applicable education and
- High attention to detail regarding proposals, contract request forms, CRM and territory account plans.
- Proven experience in developing effective growth plans and where appropriate, gathering consensus and support from
colleagues in Sales, contracting, product, operations and finance teams.
- Ability to think strategically, understand clients’ underlying business needs, and effectively work with key internal
colleagues to facilitate and deliver strategies aimed to align Conduent solutions for client consideration.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and
complex customer problems.
Job Direct Sales
Primary Location United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Other Locations United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-North Carolina-Raleigh, United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Organization Commercial Sector
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18005740