Sage Product Evangelist in Atlanta, Georgia
Sage energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our People. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community to entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the EEO is the law poster:
At Sage, the Product Management + Product Marketing team do three simple things:
Dream up knock-out products, with innovative technology, that customers cannot live without,
Build + lead outstanding go-to-markets fuelled with amazing storytelling, customer proof points + smart growth plans;
Obsessive commercial management that drives customers + Sage get the maximum value + return from investments
Reporting to the Director Enterprise Product Evangelists, the Product Evangelist Enterprise, in collaboration with Product Marketing & Product Management, is responsible for the definition, design and delivery of the software applications that our customers need. Our Enterprise Management portfolio is managed globally, and our advantage is our presence in 24 countries. The Product Evangelist Enterprise ensures the needs of the customers in local markets are defined as product requirements and that the products are understood in detail in the local markets; the features and benefits are evangelized to the local teams (sales, service, marketing) and markets (customers, partners, developers) enabling success in market
The Product Evangelist Enterprise, will:
• Drive customer obsession to understand the needs of Enterprise customers in our chosen markets through the creation and ownership of CABs, PACs & DABs etc.
• Evangelize the needs of the local Enterprise market and customer into the global Enterprise product strategy and roadmap.
• Evangelize the product within their assigned Enterprise portfolio back to that local market through our colleagues and with customers, partners, developers’ analyst and consultants as required.
• Be passionate and deeply knowledgeable about our technology and the Enterprise market, and act as the go-to resource on Enterprise Management portfolio in their region.
• Instrumental in driving commercial success for the Enterprise Management portfolio
Collectively accountable for the overall commercial success of Enterprise Management portfolio working with the industry's best product management and marketing team to define the product strategy and roadmap for Enterprise Management portfolio
Create and own the delivery of Enterprise Customer Advisory Boards, Partner Advisory Councils and potentially Developer (ISV) Advisory Boards.
Define and document the customer experience our target market Enterprise customers wish to deliver and identify areas of disruption.
Ensure Enterprise product marketing, digital marketing & channel and strategic partners have all relevant product information to launch products and updates successfully.
Collect, analyse and use data to support the development of the Enterprise business strategy in the countries they support.
Demonstrate and evangelise the Enterprise products within their assigned portfolio
Engage daily with local and global Enterprise teams in the countries they support
Act as the go-to person for the Enterprise products the Product Evangelist is responsible for in country or region
Engage with partners, consultants, accountants, press, media, customers, etc. - all external parties as required. Note, this is not from a marketing perspective but from the product and technology perspective
Input succinct product requirements into Enterprise product management and can prioritise based on data driven metrics
Ensure Enterprise product incident processes in country are set up and adhered to.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 12+ years of relevant experience
• Engagement with stakeholders at different levels with different functions (tech, marketing, sales, leadership etc.)
• Deep customer and domain knowledge including local compliance, vendors, market forces and needs
• Team player who understands they may not always be priority; knows when to lead and when to follow; always joins in the global mission
• High energy, great listener, communicator generally
• Excel at presentations to internal and external audiences; highly engaged on social platforms
• Accountable for the outcome - the results in country and globally
• Driven, ambitious
• Passionate and expert at cloud and mobile technology
• Seeks opportunity and removes obstacles
• Passion for Sage growth and the customer