Honeywell Principal Software Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Principal Software Developer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Aero. You will provide technical expertise as a program team leader in the identification and development of new products. You willleadsproposals to address future business opportunities, value engineeringandprogram/process changes. You will act as a key focal point for driving and implementing goals and objectives. You will be recognizedbybusiness management as the primary technical authority.
Use your experience and innovative thinking to provide value-added features to our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth by mentoring global engineering teams
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
50 Designing, developing, testing, releasing and operating features / functions
50 Analytical skills & software development skills
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Significant relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Business oriented approach to software development
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD22828
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.