NCR Manager - Global Offer Desk in Atlanta, Georgia
Job Title: Manager - Global Offer Desk
Location: Atlanta, GA
Think you know NCR? Think again!
We are NCR, the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover these.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Job Description Summary:
The Global Offer Desk coordinates internal communication of new market offers, signaling to sales and marketing teams that the associated product, service, or solution is market ready. This role confirms readiness across a cross-functional team of stakeholders, including product management, solution management, legal, services management, global learning, sales operations, sales, and marketing organizations, prior to releasing new offers to be sold and marketed at scale.
· Establish a market readiness checklist for a broad number of offers being developed by Offer Managers
· Coordinate the planned timing of offer releases based on development, pre-launch, and launch phases of the product management lifecycle
· Determine stakeholder owners for each element of market readiness, and follow up regularly to ensure their responsibilities are on target for offer release
· Coordinate with Offer Managers and Communications teams to pre-release and release offers as a signal to the organization that the associated product, service, or solution is market ready
· Assist in the life cycle management and tracking of offers to identify impact on sales funnel and velocity.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, product management, or a relevant field of study.
· 3 years of related experience in a go-to-market, marketing, or project management role.
· Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills necessary to stay on top of a constantly changing mix of go-to-market projects and initiatives
· Strong communications skills to act as single point of contact for signaling market readiness.
· High energy level. Must enjoy working across a large number of stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Product Management
Title: Manager - Global Offer Desk
Location: United States
Other Locations: North America-United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Requisition ID: 0066551_P0224975