BCD Travel Long Term Forecast Analyst--WFM in Atlanta, Georgia
Long-Term Forecast Analyst
Responsible for the strategic planning of staffing requirements for multichannel environments to achieve desired performance and budgetary objectives derived from understood business drivers and impacts.
This position will also provide project and post-project data gathering and analysis, and field operations consulting for Contact Center initiatives at the individual account, regional, and divisional level. Responsibilities include implementation support, analyzing and proposing actions that will improve Contact Center technology performance and optimization, and documenting return on investment.
Typical projects may include (but not limited to) : * Workforce Management implementation and post-project follow up * New business implementations * Active business redesigns and optimizations
Education / Knowledge / Experience: (Subject to local laws and practices)
- 3+ years forecasting and trend analysis for multichannel environment experience
- Demonstrated competency in Workforce Management, ACD and other Contact Center Technologies
- 2+ years of Workforce Management experience
- Demonstrated advanced competency in MS Excel and Access
- Excellent planning, organization and project management skills
- Ability to communicate contact center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Advanced knowledge of Contact Center Methodologies
- Certification in Workforce Management and/or Contact Center Management
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled