Carters/OshKosh Director of Paid Media in Atlanta, Georgia
Director of Paid Media
- Date Updated:March 14, 2018Job Level:Management
- Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:7 - 10 Years
- Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS
- Position ID:85329-262391
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
- In all aspects of the role, lead the strategy, execution & innovation of our paid media and social media programs and champion their success across the organization
− Be the companys evangelist for social media, digital marketing and millennial/iGen marketing, leveraging a keen sense of trends and culture to become the go-to resource for marketing innovation
- (30%) Focus on display marketing, paid social and organic social for the brands, including the development and execution of strategies to grow traffic, sales, engagement and new customers which includes, but is not limited to, banner ads, Facebook, Pinterest, dynamic product ads, Instagram and Twitter.
− Leverage marketing investment to drive traffic and sales to deliver on business expectations
− Responsible for both in-store & online traffic and sales targets
− Responsible for budget forecasting and management, optimizing investment based on a continuous test and learn approach
− Build, manage and optimize programmatic marketing programs in partnership with our CRM - Marketing Operations team. Leverage DMP and DSP partners to enhance our targeting capabilities
− Consistently focus on innovating programs for continual improvement as well as to test and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
− Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external agencies to develop brand and product campaigns and be an integral part of the team that realizes the marketing aspirations of the brands
- (30%) Design and execute marketing and messaging strategies at the customer target level for Social & Paid Media campaigns
− Work cross-functionally w/key stakeholders (e.g., Merchandising, Marketing, Creative & Brand Marketing)
− Lead strategic organic social planning, innovation and process and present strategy to cross functional senior leadership, including Directors, VPs and SVPs.
− Partner with key platforms such as Pinterest, Facebook, Google etc and stay on the cutting edge of changes and innovation
− Responsible for all updates made by partners that may impact the business
− Drive marketing automation to reduce manual, non-value add processes and bring clarity to the customer journey and cost/return of acquisition and retention
- (20%) Manage and forecast multi-million dollar budgets supporting both in-store & online
− Deliver marketing forecasts to support overall business
− Identify strategies with highest ROAS and implement with team
- (20%) Report and provide key insights ensuring programs are meeting forecasts as well as determining effectiveness of social spend
− Own the development of the creative testing roadmap and audience expansion and targeting strategy
− Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs, & analyze effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
− Must have strong analytical skills to analyze and report on multiple data sources including Coremetrics, Convertro, Facebook, Pinterest etc
− Prepare and deliver presentations to business stakeholders including senior leadership to explain results and evangelize digital marketing programs
- Manage 3 Direct reports, total team of 6 FTEs
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated expertise developing strategic marketing plans in paid &/or social media resulting in increased sales online and in store.
- Keen understanding of industry trends resulting in innovative ideas that apply to current business and influence a successful go-forward strategy
- Detail-oriented and an ability to shift between multiply priorities
- Proven success influencing and collaborating within a team and in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing reports, utilizing knowledge of Retail KPIs, in order to guide strategy and influence partners
- Knowledge and experience with various testing methodologies to ensure solid test, learn and evolve approach to refining and optimizing business
Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and apply to business
Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization.
- Presents data in an actionable and useful way to allow business owners to make decisions
- Comprehension of marketing campaign concepts (across multiple offline and online channels)
- Knowledge and experience with Multi-touch Attribution tools (MAT)
- Knowledge of 3rd party Adservers, Coremetrics, and Google Analytics
- 8+ years of experience in a media or social role; agency experience a plus
- Experience in a direct marketing environment
- Expertise in targeting and segmentation
- eCommerce & Retail experience required
- Marketing analytic experience required
- 4 year degree in marketing or related area, MBA preferred
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today