Carters/OshKosh Digital Marketing Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Date Updated:March 14, 2018Job Level:Mid Career (2+ years)
- Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:5 - 7 Years
- Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS
- Position ID:85329-262402
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
Carters is looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to evangelize and accelerate Data Driven Digital Marketing Analytics. This role will be responsible for driving Analytics-based recommendations and influencing Marketing Decisions within the organization.
The role will be a key catalyst for driving data driven Marketing Analytics within the organization which will place both the Consumer (and her Data) at the core of Marketing. Specifically, the Marketing Analyst will successfully build a collection of Analytical Products which will inform and influence decisions related to: Paid Digital Media, Programmtic, eMail and Social as well as offline sales and traffic impact to our stores. The Marketing Analyst will help to build best practices for marketing analytics and educate others within the organization to use data in decision making and inform marketing. Additionally, this role will need to build upon strong partnerships across different stakeholder teams within the organization (Buying, Planning, Operations, Creative, Development and Marketing teams) and outside the organization (vendor partners).
- In all areas of responsibility, influence Marketing decisions within brands to be more data informed
− Be a champion for data based decisions, proactively socializing data to inform business decisions
− Provide forward looking insights to identify opportunities and risks to the business
- (20%) Development and adoption of Data Driven Marketing Analytics deliverables, related to, but not limited to:
− Key reporting and metrics to analytics manager and marketing team
− Synthesis data to provide trend metrics to identify opportunities for the business
− Provide forward looking reporting to provide visibility for business planning and marketing plan development
− Addressing Ad Hoc analytics requests as needed
- (30%) Analytics oversight and monitoring of all digital marketing programs for performance
− Strategic thought-partner to digital and brand marketing, providing insights and data analytics for best performance, identifying opportunities to optimize investments and programs to drive traffic and sales for our brands.
− Analyze and interpret data using marketing vendor interfaces and analytics tools to evaluate existing and potential online marketing programs
− Deliver reporting and recommendations to Ecom & Marketing leadership showing impact of programs, opportunities and potential areas of concern
- (25%) Responsible for weekly site performance metrics as well as international, merchandising and planning and retail analytics
− Utilize traffic tracking applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate effective marketing techniques
- (25%) Develop new reports and visuals trends on site and marketing metrics
− Develop and deliver on daily, monthly and quarterly performance reporting to provide marketing leadership clear visibility to marketing program performance.
− Suggest opportunities of various forms of marketing application based on desired effects
− Work with marketing team to develop learning agendas and support testing plans to provide sound test results to help evolve the business performance
Experience and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Core Metrics, Google Analytics, Omniture or similar digital analytics tool.
- Understanding of marketing tag structure and framework to adequately build tagging structure to understand program performance.
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing reports utilizing strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of Retail KPIs; capable of summarizing large amounts of quantitative data to build key messages and influence partners
- Proven experience presenting data in an actionable and useful way to allow business owners to make decisions
- Knowledge and experience with various testing methodologies to ensure solid test, learn and evolve approach to refining and optimizing business
- Ability to work collaboratively and field requests from key internal stakeholders
- Comprehension of marketing campaign concepts (across multiple offline and online channels)
- Knowledge and experience with Multi-touch Attribution tools (MAT)
- Knowledge of 3rd party Adservers, Coremetrics, and Google Analytics
- Understanding of digital marketing channels (display, SEO, SEM, Social etc.)
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools - Excel and Powerpoint
- Proven success influencing and collaborating within a team and in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with a variety of data sources, such as DMP, DSP, ad server data.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches to test new ideas and drive business results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others.
- 6+ years of experience in an analytical role
- eCommerce & Retail experience required
- Marketing analytic experience required
- Experience working in a direct marketing environment, preferably with an online retailer a plus
- Experience in a consulting role or business advisory role a plus
- STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics), MBA preferred
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today