Turner Broadcasting Associate Producer, CNNI Vision in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Associate Producer, CNNI Vision
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What part will you play?
CNN International is seeking an Associate Producer to join the CNN Vision team in our Atlanta production center for a period of 6 months minimum.
What will you be doing?
This position assists and supports Development Executives in duties required to put together weekly and monthly features shows. These duties include research and writing opportunities for content generation that could run across the CNN networks. This AP position will also serve as a link between TV and digital, isolating and coordinating the execution of the migration of strong ideas between the platforms
The Associate Producer will prepare background information for the development of potential editorial sponsorship opportunities. S/he will prepare research to support story preparation and find examples to illustrate trend stories. The Associate Producer will be responsible for fact-checking and researching multiple story ideas on deadline.
** This is a project position with an anticipated end date**
What do we need from you?
- Proven editorial research experience.
- Strong news judgment required.
- An awareness of trends and newsworthy topics in Asia a plus.
- Strong work ethic, self-starting attitude while being proactive and problem solving.
- Knowledgeable of digital platforms and use of social media tools.
- Power Point experience a plus.
- Interest in TV production and development of factual programming preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Journalism, Media Studies, liberal arts).
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Tu rner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.