Advanced Concepts and Technologies International Project Manager for Automated Information Systems (AIS) in Albany, Georgia
ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998.
We are a Small Business DoD Prime Contractor on seeking candidates to provide support to Marice Corps Logistics Command (LOGCOM).
This contract will provide integrated support in the areas of managerial logistics support, quality assurance support, technical support, and program support to the U.S. Marine Corps’ Consolidated Storage Program (CSP). Additionally, this contract will maintain quality assurance and technical support for total asset visibility utilizing Government-Owned Contractor-Operated (GOCO) Government Information Technology (IT) system (i.e. Defense Property Accountability System Warehouse Module (DAPS-WM) (GOCO-IT) and the Marine Forces Special Operations Command (MARFORSOC) Special Operations Forces Sustainment, Asset Visibility and Information Exchange (SSAVIE) IT system).
The scope of this contract includes the following services:
• Quality Assurance (QA) support
• Non-Destructive Testing and Evaluation (NDT&E) operation and repair
• AIS Technical support
• Program management support
• Facilities operations and management support
• Integrated logistics support
• Administrative support
• Research, technical writing, and business analytical support
• Budget and financial analytical support
• IT support (Government Owned)
• Inventory management support
• This position assists the government Systems Sustainment Solutions Manager (SSSM) in many of the work products required for a large, complex project to include:
• Responsible for project scheduling, preparing briefs materials, and managing complex special projects.
• Assists in solving a wide array of problems and provides technical leadership services in support of any CSP AIS projects.
• Provide technical and managerial guidance on training, testing, data conversion, and implementation strategy and support as necessary.
• Serves as a senior logistics subject matter expert (SME) in designated functional areas related to support to the Marine Corps CSP with an emphasis on program support/management related matters.
• Interfaces with CSP government leadership to assist in development and support to enable the execution of CSP policy, methodologies, and processes, standard operating procedures, and business processes and procedures, to facilitate enterprise level worldwide operations.
• Assists in the execution of the SSSM’s guidance and direction for AIS System Change Requests (SCRs), conducts research and analysis in support of the SSSM’s development, process, and architecture requirements within GOCO-IT systems or any CSP AIS or Warehouse Management Information System (WMIS) solutions, and works closely with LOGCOM G6 during implementation and sustainment of any CSP AIS.
• Current SECRET security clearance
• Strong knowledge of technical systems, DoD/Government warehouse, supply or inventory management systems, and CSP or similar operations.
• Experience in government information technology systems (e.g., DPAS-WM, GCSS-MC, MOWASP, MERIT, or similar systems).
• Extensive knowledge base and understanding of Information Assurance (IA) procedures and familiarity with processes for authorizing software and devices on Networks.
• Education and experience requirements:-A Master’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management). Possess a minimum of 9 years of experience in any combination of Business Management, Information Technology, or Project Management, and at least 4 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 4 years of project management experience, or; -A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management). Possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management, 5 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 4 years of project management experience, or; -At least 15 years of experience in any combination of supply chain management, business management, information technology, project management, 10 years of demonstrated leadership, and at least 5 years of project management experience.
• Strong written, oral, and analytical, and organizational skills, to include the use of Microsoft Suite including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project.
• Possess excellent supervision/management, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize appropriately.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
• Possess a solid track record of delivering excellent customer service.
--------------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER ------------------------------------------------------------------
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs).
ACT I’s management strives to balance the need for competitive compensation packages while maintaining competitive pricing for its customers. Key aspects of ACT I’s compensation package for employees include medical and dental insurance, company 401(k) contributions, annual profit sharing, salary, vacation, education assistance, life insurance, and short/long term disability.
RETIREMENT includes a Profit-Sharing Plan; a Safe Harbor Program; a 401k Program including pre-tax or post-tax deferrals with quarterly enrollment participation; and a Profit Sharing Program.
Benefits include: LIFE and DISABILITY, MEDICAL and DENTAL; a CAFETERIA PLAN for a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Reimbursement/Health Reimbursement Account (HSA) IAW IRS limits; LEAVE (Vacation) including All Major Holidays, and Comprehensive Leave increasing with years of service.
OTHER PROGRAMS include:
• Tuition assistance & training/certification reimbursement available for job related professional development; and
• Annual Performance Bonus Program for outstanding performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
External Company Name: Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC
External Company URL: www.act-i.com