Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
colspan="2" align="center" style="font-size:14px">Facilities Manager
Requisition ID 18364
Location ROSWELL, GA
Description From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Currently, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager/Facilities Manager in Roswell, GA.
Incumbent is responsible for providing day-to-day leadership of Roswell Facilities Management to ensure safe, productive and cost effective site operations and the achievement of business unit objectives. The incumbent is also responsible for providing leadership to the Lake Forest Service Delivery Manager.
Position scope includes operations/maintenance, janitorial, grounds, space planning, food and meeting services, mailroom & warehouse, security and EHS (Environment, Health & Safety). The incumbent is responsible for leading a team of 15 employees. The incumbent will have 6 direct reports: 3 leaders and 3 individual contributors. The incumbent is also responsible for the oversight of 70 outsourced personnel.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
• Overseeing the day-to-day delivery of facilities services in Roswell
• Ensuring the safety of Facilities Management employees, site occupants and visitors
• Overseeing departmental and building renovation and building system upgrade projects including building infrastructure, HVAC and electrical systems
• Maintaining ongoing communications with business and operating units to determine customer needs and provide cost effective services to meet the needs
• Serving as the Client Relationship Manager for the site and working directly with the Senior Site Leaders
• Collaborating with Facilities Management Center of Excellence Managers to ensure strategies, standards, etc. are implemented as designed
• Providing input for the capital and expense budgets and controlling spending to the targets
• Overseeing the preparation of department procedures and operations manuals
• Conforming to applicable labor laws and regulations
• Leveraging continuous improvement methodologies and tools to reduce waste, improve efficiency and achieve cost savings
• Providing direction and coaching to the Lake Forest Service Delivery Manager to ensure safe, productive and cost effective site operations and achievement of business objectives
- Bachelor s degree.
- 10 years managerial experience.
- Experience in facilities, lease management and office-related disciplines is preferred, but not required.
- A track record of successfully leading teams is required.
Apply to this job
Add to job cart
Send job to a friend
View similar jobs