Comcast CommOps 3, Fulfillment (Quota) in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the creation of quota for field operations, based on
input from field supervisors. Responsible for real-.time monitoring and
tracking of quota allocation and active quota management for field
operations. Coordinate all quota moves with field supervisory staff and
technical operations manager and ensure consistency of routing and work
load allocation. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own
area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Create quota distribution to ensure labor utilization across available
- Ensure quota is optimized daily to compensate for cancellation rates
and must do percentages.
- Ensure consistency in appointment windows and workload allocation
through daily monitoring of systems.
- Build, monitor, forecast and adjust quota to ensure adequate
reflection of all technical resources, including in-house personnel and
contract labor, in order to meet customer demand.
- Actively manage quota movements, changes, and allocation to
efficiently utilize cancelled quota and properly reallocate workload to
meet connect forecasted activity (days out) scheduled across service
centers and management areas.
- Generate quota reports, move reports, and forecasted connect activity
(days out) based on demand, special projects, and marketing forecasts.
Communicate all reporting results to management.
- Advise management of the need to open / close quota based upon
approved schedules, including vacation, training, and flex schedules.
- Utilize multiple applications and data sources to analyze trends and
project quota requirements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer