Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Collections and Saves Manager - 100918
GA-1000009 - TMX Atlanta Call Center
Call Center/ Contact Center
First Open Date:
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
This position is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of 4 floor supervisors, 30 Customer Save Representatives, and 40 Collections/Saves Representatives who receive inbound and make outbound calls to include establishing and actualizing weekly goals and objectives with supervisors as well as coaching and counseling team members to improve performance. Manager will review, track, and trend call volume through Daily Operations Report (DOR) and ensure accuracy of data presented on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and recommend and implement processes to maximize operational efficiency. This position will also develop and/or implement quality initiatives in order to create and maintain superior customer contact experiences.
• Oversee staff of up to 30 customer save representatives, 40 collection representatives and 4 floor supervisors across multiple centers.
• Develop and implements a service plan to ensure goals and objectives are met.
• Emphasize, review, and perform periodic checks to ensure all members of team utilize the monitoring and evaluation reports on individual employees to develop each employee’s potential and to improve the service the center provides to Terminix customers and prospective customers.
• Help train and develop all employees and supervisory staff through implementation of regular training programs.
• Responsible for executing departmental strategic goals, standard operating procedures, and service quality indicators.
• Review and approve staffing plans/models to ascertain that staffing levels are consistent with call volume for all present and future units that may operate within the Terminix facility.
• Serve as point of contact for all Customer Save and Collection related activities and functions as they relate to the core business needs of Terminix.
• Ensure coverage of working hours and assigned work loads of department are completed within assigned limits.
• Report activity to all levels of management and ensure proper direction, cooperation and coordination between Terminix Customer Contact Center, Sales, Field Operations, and all other supporting departments.
• Building organizational talent
• Creating a learning environment
• Diagnosing business strengths/ weaknesses
• Developing strategies and plans
• Utilizing innovative approaches to problems and opportunities
• Coaching and guiding to help others excel and meet key accountabilities
• Communicating in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner
• Developing strategic and effective relationships
• Establishing strategic direction
• Influencing and persuading others
• Making intelligent and comprehensive organizational decisions
• Planning and organizing
• Delegating responsibility and initiating action
• Conveying an executive image consistent with the organization’s values
• Managing conflict
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Four-year college degree
• Proven track record of successful management experience and collections experience on a national level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to work independently and adjust to changing priorities and demands associated with a call center environment
• Proven analytical abilities and problem solving skills
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Detail orientation
• Strong computer skills with thorough knowledge of spreadsheets and graphs using MS Office products
• Good time management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize
• Demonstrated knowledge of forecasting techniques and statistical analysis
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
Search for Other Jobs