Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Restaurant Busser - (20081)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Royal Orleans - New Orleans, LA 70140 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans’ associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
Summary:Responsible for assisting the server in the dining room. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified.
* Stock and maintain supplies in service stations
* Set tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
* Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to restaurant specifications.
* Assist Servers during meal periods
* Remove any extra settings
* Pour Water
* Interact with guests
* Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Must have a flexible availability, to include split shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
* Must have a current Louisiana Vendor's Permit