Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Sales Internship - Acworth, GA
Liberty Mutual's internship program gives you the chance to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job.
As a Liberty Mutual Personal Insurance Sales Intern, you will develop the skills necessary for success in Sales by working closely with our Sales Representatives in a field office. Throughout this internship, you will build prospecting, product knowledge, as well as build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our Auto, Home and Life Insurance products.
* Assist Sales Representatives, who sell Auto, Home, Life, and other insurance products
* Spend time out of the office observing and assisting with sales events
* Work with Sales Reps to identify prospective customers using established lead methods
* Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within the community
* Learn about insurance products and sales information systems
This is your chance to explore Liberty Mutual as a potential employer. We will provide you with a meaningful experience along with the management support, tools and resources you need to be successful. An online community of hundreds of interns will provide a collegial environment to help with your transition from school to work. You'll have the opportunity to participate in educational and social programs that will accelerate your development, and you may qualify for scholarships that will help with tuition costs.
* Undergraduate working towards a Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
* Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
* Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work semi-autonomously in a fast paced environment
* Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
This internship is to work part-time during the school year (15-20 hours per week).
Please note that as part of our application process for this position, you may be asked to fill out an employment questionnaire which may take up to 60 minutes to complete.
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?