Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To effectively lead the Restaurant and Assistant Managers toward the attainment of agreed-upon goals and profits.
* Recruit and hire hourly staff, as well as to maintain a bench for future growth.
* Insure all marketing plans are executed, including proper installation of POP and menu board elements.
* Insure restaurant is staffed properly and people are properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training programs.
* Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives.
* Insure that correct inventory levels are kept and all equipment is maintained in excellent condition through the use of approved vendors.
* Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of restaurant operations and technology.
* Supervise in accordance with established performance and operating policies as set out in the Operations Standards Manual.
* Work with and motivate Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and crew to perform up to their highest possible level of ability.
* Review preliminary P/L's and forward all questions to your District Manager.
OTHER DUTIES: As assigned by management.
* 100 % Stand or walk.
* 80% Interact verbally with other restaurant positions.
* 60% Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality & speed standards.
* 50% Lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level, approx. 20 feet and sometimes involving stairs
* 2 years previous restaurant experience required
* 1 years supervisor experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
* Valid Driver's License
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work with others as a team
* Ability to meet performance standards
* Ability to take initiative and solve problems
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Keyword: General Manager
From: Rosenfield Restaurants