Mediacom Local Sales Manager in Columbus, Georgia
Local Sales Manager
City: Columbus, GA
Exempt Status: Exempt
Employment Duration: Full time
Working Hours: M-F, 8 - 5, additional hours as needed.
Apply For This Job Now >>
To provide first line supervision to ensure individual sales representative, achieve assigned sales objective and budgets.
Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
• Implements and ensures compliance with advertising sales objectives.
• Monitors the sales representatives in all areas of their daily assignments.
• Recruits, trains, motivates, and develops a team of sales representatives into a cohesive unit to increase productivity and exceed minimum sales requirements.
• Ensures sales representatives have a clear understanding of the marketplace including demographic profiles, competitive media, strategies, and territorial growth potential.
• Conducts performance reviews and takes disciplinary action in conjunction with the Director- Operations.
• Creates and reviews quarterly and annual sales goals for Account Executives.
• Travels as required.
• Demonstrates and ensures compliance with all sales training programs.
• Assists the Director-Operations in the development of budgets.
• Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work schedule.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience.
• Five years media sales experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to motivate others and work under pressure.
• Ability to keep abreast of competitive conditions.
• Previous Team Leader or supervisory experience preferred.