Robert Half The Creative Group SEM Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is selectively searching for to join our client's team. A successful Search Engine Marketing Specialist candidate will be enthusiastic, take initiative, and be compassion and professional. This full-time Search Engine Marketing Specialist role requires candidates with hands-on experience in Paid Search. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist must have a minimum of one year's experience running PPC campaigns on Google AdWords.
- Campaign building, management and optimization of PPC programs on Google AdWords
- Work SEO, SEM, and paid search into overall digital marketing strategy
- Keyword research
- Monitoring, analysis, and reporting of campaign progress to executive leadership
- Providing recommendations for improvement, change, and success
- Keep up to date with PPC/SEM industry trends, techniques and best practices and support the team as a SEM/PPC/Google AdWords subject matter expert
- Review and make decisions based on analytics programs such as Google Analytics
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00900-0010049559
Functional Role: Presentation Specialist
Postal Code: 30338
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience in an SEM Specialist position
- Minimum one year's experience in SEM/PPC campaign management using Google AdWords and utilization of Google Analytics.
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office products
- Google AdWords Certification preferred
- Salesforce and Pardot experience strongly preferred
- SQL and Tableau experience a plus We are looking for a Google AdWords expert, therefore extensive experience using Google AdWords is a must.