Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. We are committed to building consumer and commercial Brands That MatterTM while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands include Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, Rolodex, IRWIN, LENOX, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody and Teutonia.
Contribute to the development, implementation and execution of the Order to Cash. Work with leadership in developing appropriate strategies, tactics and technology enablers for the Order to Cash Process.
·Lead Small Projects, including projects related to E-Business, RNOW, and After Sales Services Portal. Manage resources tied to these projects
· Analyze business requirements (functional and technical) by conducting information-gathering sessions.
· Perform the necessary configuration to support the business requirements in R/3 SD and portal
· Develop functional specifications associated with system enhancements, interfaces and forms (RICEF).
· Develop and execute unit-test and integration test scenarios.
· Work with other business process owners, end-users and project team members to effectively implement SAP on schedule
·Manage production support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting) for E-Business, RNOW, and After Sales Services Portal
· Order to Cash team members
·Portal, E-Biz, PI, ABAP, Security, and RNOW
· Process team members
· SME's associated with process functions
· SAP IT/Process Leads
Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT or related field
Work Experience Requirements:
· 3-5 years of experience in SAP SD preferred
· Strong strategic skills with ability and vision to map out "to be" business processes
· Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
· Experience in the following would be a plus:
o Ability to read and debug ABAB
o EDI Experience
o Interfaces and Batch Jobs