ValleyCrest Companies Regional Sales Leader in Atlanta, Georgia
Regional Sales Leader Job ID #:2388 Location:GA - Atlanta Functional Area:Sales Department:ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance Position Type:Full-Time Regular Education Required:Not Indicated Experience Required:7+ to 10 Years Relocation Provided:
Location: Atlanta/Southeast Region which encompasses the following: Atlanta, Memphis, Louisville, Savannah/ Hilton Head, Charleston SC, Gulf Coast of Florida. This is a field leadership position and is based out of Atlanta, requiring 50% to 70% local/regional travel.
ValleyCrest Landscape Companies: www.valleycrest.com/jobs
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES ADD VALUE. Recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services, ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance maintains some of the nation’s most beautiful environments. Enjoy an exciting career that gets you out from behind the desk and makes nature your office. A career with ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance provides exciting growth opportunities through mentorship and continuing education, plus the opportunity to work amongst the foremost experts in horticulture, floriculture, water management, and tree care.
Position Summary: We currently have a full time position available for a Regional Sales Leader who will aggressively grow our landscape maintenance business across the region. The RSL is responsible for driving the sales process by leading a team of Business Developers in partnership with the Branch Managers in each market. The RSL must also reinforce our core principle of "Selling Profitable, Sustainable Work" and be accountable to drive top line sales plan in alignment with business goals.
This is a high profile position, with frequent interaction at multiple levels of the organization.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations, with additional accountability to the National Vice President of Sales.
• Collaborate with Branch Managers and Business Developers on strategic sales plans for each market for short and long-term growth
• Frequent field coaching with Business Developers in their territory regarding prospecting calls, presentations and client meetings
• Work closely with regional and branch management on talent assessment and staffing needs such as new hire training and overall development
• Develop and coach sales team on value-based selling by uncovering customer's "points of pain" and developing creative and differentiating solutions
• Drives pipeline activity and manage team by encouraging focus on qualified opportunities to support monthly/quarterly forecasting
• Manages key sales metrics through sales force automation and productivity reporting
• Involved in client presentations either in a coaching/ support role, or a lead facilitation role • Participate in training sessions and boot camps when necessary to enhance product/service knowledge and overall skill level
Basic Qualifications: • 7 years of sales management experience leading multi-locations sales teams • Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Desired Characteristics: • Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable • Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred • Must be a great coach and motivational leader who can influence without using formal authority • Extensive face-to-face selling experience at the mid to senior levels • Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task • Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial • Proven track record of sales team goal attainment • Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales leader • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) • Organized and able to manage time in a large territory • Experience with longer term selling cycles • Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing preferred
Eligibility Requirements: • Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered at: www.valleycrest.com/jobs
What We Offer: • Competitive salaries and commission plan • Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits • Strong recognition program, including President’s Club • Laptop, cell phone, advanced sales tools, and training • Fully paid company vehicle including fuel/maintenance • Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice
About Us: WHERE CAREERS IN NATURE BLOOM. Grow your career in the green industry with ValleyCrest, the nation’s leader in landscape architecture, installation and maintenance. Put your talent to work alongside the industry’s brightest minds, working on some of the country’s most exciting landscape projects. Our entrepreneurial culture and numerous locations nationwide provide countless opportunities to succeed.