Robert Half The Creative Group Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is looking for a talented Packaging Project Manager for our client's team in Atlanta. Our client is the leader in the full design-to-media process and is commitment to powerful brand design and stewardship. The Packaging Project Manager will sit on-site with Coca-Cola.
- Project management - communication of project scope and schedule to management and production to ensure alignment with client expectations. Follow up on project milestones to ensure project is progressing according to plan.
- Ensure artwork specifications provided by the client align with the scope of the project to ensure clear communication of QTP.
- Identifying challenges with each job and work with various departments to create action steps prior to production.
- Obtain organize complete projects and prepare information with printer specifications for production.
- Obtain appropriate proof approvals from customer.
- Schedule and track jobs to ensure that deadlines are being met on all aspects of the project.
- Record PPT information on work in process to identify process gaps and opportunity for improvement.
- Coordinate delivery of files to client and printer.
- Checks all materials and proofs prior to being issued to customers to ensure accuracy and accordance with internal quality assurance standards.
- Internal and External Client Communication.
- Participates in client planning and scheduling meetings as required.
- Ensures any customer concerns or issues are addressed by advising management and following up as necessary.
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00900-0010050179
Functional Role: Project Leader/Manager
Postal Code: 30339
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
- BS/BA in Graphic Design, Communications or a related field is required.
- This position is a key role in the key account's packaging commercialization process. This position requires knowledge and proficiency in packaging execution workflows.
- Teamwork, process mentality and emphasis on time and quality are essential.
- Process minded approach to your work with a strong attention to detail.
- Very good communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- Have a sense of urgency and passion for the business.
- Be assertive and can push the process and others as needed in the interest of the client.
- Motivated self-starter capable of working independently to meet client expectations as well as works well in a team environment.
- Have the objective judgment and decisiveness to find solutions, think clearly, and make timely decisions.
- Consistently strive to focus on the client.
- Proficiency in providing written direction for digital Artwork / Mechanical development.
- Demonstrating knowledge of artwork requirements for prepress and Flexo, Offset, and Gravure packaging printing.
- Proficiency with electronic workflows - understanding of job routing and processing. Ability to comprehend and communicate printer specs and other standard packaging requirements.
- Approach your job in a "proactive process manner" to achieve workflow improvements related to QTP. (Quality, Time, Price).
- Approach your job and Team with a positive attitude.
- Previous employment with prepress / printers preferred.
- Experience with multiple Mac/PC applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro is required.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS is a plus.
This Packaging Project Manager position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: **www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda