Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Assignment Number 13207
Title Operations Manager
Employment Type Direct
Position Type Support Services
Resources Global Professionals is looking for a talented administrative professional to join our team in our Atlanta office. As an Operations Manager, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in growing our business. Under the general supervision of the Managing Director, the Operations Manager provides administrative support for the following practice office functions: client service, marketing, human resources, recruitment, and business development.
* Generates and compiles financial reports requiring use of an internal enterprise system and proficiency in Excel.
* Conducts new hire orientations for all new Consultants, and responds to all human resources, payroll, and administrative inquiries.
* Provides employees with required human resources paperwork, and ensures all necessary forms are returned to the Corporate office.
* Work with the Managing Director to educate employees regarding company policies and procedures and update local processes as needed.
* Coordinates all aspects of quarterly Consultant meetings for the office.
* Recommends and coordinates Consultant functions, such as holiday functions, social events and recreational activities.
* Administers training programs for all Consultants and internal Resources employees within the office. This includes responding to employee questions, developing marketing campaigns to inform qualified Consultants of program options and tracking training hours.
* Prepares, sends and tracks all client legal documentation.
In addition, successful Operations Manager possess:
* Ability to plan, organize and lead the work of others with minimal supervision while developing office goals and objectives consistent with corporate values and strategies.
* Demonstrated ability work independently, follow procedures and pay careful attention to detail in a fast paced, fluid environment.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills experience in a professional services environment.
* Professional, friendly, diplomatic and collaborative approach.
* Strong PC skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Internet & a capacity to learn new systems quickly.
* A Bachelor''s degree from an accredited institution and at least four years of previous administrative experience in a corporate environment are required.RGP offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes: competitive base salary, medical/dental, bonus incentive plan, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and stock options. The long-term success of this individual will only be limited by his/her performance. For this position, we do not offer relocation assistance.