Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job ID: 378673
Job Title: MANAGER CHEMISTRY LAB
Job Type: Permanent
Company: JUDGE GROUP
Location: Atlanta GA
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judge Healthcare is actively seeking a Chemistry Lab Manager for a major hospital system in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
· Lab Managers are responsible for developing, organizing and staffing area.
· Directs and supervises all functions and is responsible for the day-to-day operations.
· Serves as a liaison between the clinical and laboratory staff to insure timely and quality diagnostic services, and oversees the educational aspects of the area.
· Assure compliance with accreditation and licensure of personnel/techniques standards, including but not limited State of Georgia, College of American Pathologists, American Association of Blood Banks and Joint commission Accreditation of Hospital Organization.
· Baccalaureate degree in Medical Technology or related field
· Training and experience, and certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologist (ASCP) National Certification Agency (NCA), or Clinical Laboratory Technologist (Health, Education and Welfare).
· At least four (4) years clinical experience required and two (2) years in a supervisory capacity preferred.
· Understanding of the principles, practices and management of section.
· Must have good inter - personal and leadership skills and the ability to make sound management decisions with regard to staffing, problem solving, work flow, test results reliability, training and education.
· Must have the ability to communicate well, orally and in writing.
· Must have the proven ability to establish and maintain working relationships with professional staff, administration and other personnel.
· Must be willing to exercise independent judgment and to initiate action as situations require.
· Must demonstrate advanced knowledge, expertise in methodologies, instrumentation and clinical correlation in clinical laboratory science
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE CHEMISTRTY EXPERIENCE WITHIN A MAJOR HOSPITAL SETTING OR BLOODBANK