Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Captain - Workplace
Job Location: Atlanta
Work Studio - Job Captain
Gensler is one of the world’s leading architecture, design and planning firms, with staff in locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
As a result of a growing client base and increasing workflow, Gensler’s Atlanta location is currently considering intermediate-leveljobcaptaincandidates with a strong corporate interiors background, for current and future hiring needs.
Provide project team coordination for plans, specifications, materials and construction administration
* Coordinate work with other disciplines and consultants to meet overall project objectives
* Provide input on technical issues
* Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents
* Participate in the construction administration of project assignments, including quality control
* Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
3-8 years of related experience as ajobcaptain, with a strong background in corporate interiors
* BA in Interior/Architecture
* Revit skills are highly valued
* Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
* Leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
* Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop or SketchUp
For consideration, please submit resume and relevant work samples.Submittals must include work samples for full consideration.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer