Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
FOH Medical Director
STG International is seeking qualified candidates for a Medical Director to work full-time supporting our Federal Occupational Health facility in Atlanta, GA.
* Supports the on-site medical needs for one (1) or more Federal agencies
* Represents FOHS, as a surrogate Medical Director working in a clinic setting and handling first-line medical consultation for local managers/employees within the assigned organization
* Takes Program direction from the Associate Medical Director for Federal Occupational Health
* Demonstrates a high level of professional conduct, conveys a positive personal image, has legible handwriting, works harmoniously and effectively with others and has strong attention to detail (e.g., maintain accurate medical documentation)
* Displays exceptional work habits and organizational skills to successfully support clinic operations and efficiencies
* Works independently with minimal direction
* When needed, works harmoniously as a team member
* Assignments require flexibility and high degree of skill and ability working with a diverse workforce and within a variety of agency organizational climates
* Provides ongoing medical guidance for occupational clinic activities
* Ensuring care/medical direction is of the highest caliber
* Provides acute emergency care, completion of federally-regulated and agency-mandated examinations (medical surveillance, return to work, etc.) health screenings, and employee health consultations
* Conducts hands-on examinations, renders professional opinion as it relates to work clearances or recommendations consistent with examination findings and established physical qualifications
* Performs medical evaluation or short-term treatment (e.g. antibiotics, etc.) when necessary at assigned sites that operate urgent care/”sick call” clinics
* Provides medical consultation in accordance with FOHS’ policy and guidelines
* May be required to provide expert witness testimony in support of their medical recommendations regarding employability and reasonable accommodation when requested b the assigned agency
STG International, Inc. (STG) is a dynamic professional services company dedicated to providing the following leading-edge services to our government and military clientele:
Medical Staffing Service - Human Resource Services and System Solution - Management and Data Resources Consulting Services - Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STG was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman- owned, minority business, STG is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company's exponential growth in recent years.
STG International offersan outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
* Licensed physician (MD or DO) board certified in a primary care speciality (e.g., Family Practice, Internal Medicine, etc.)
* A minimum of two (2) years experience in an Ambulatory Care or an Occupational Clinical Setting.
* Must possess broad understanding of Federal Safety and Health Regulations
* Experience in addressing American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requests
* BLS/ACLS/AED certifications required
ATLANTA, Georgia, United States