Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Carter's, Inc. (NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you, Count on Carter's.
The ESB Integration Developer, functions in a lead role from inception through delivery of integration projects. These responsibilities include designing, developing, testing, and implementing integration solutions. This role will lead activities to document technical specifications from which solutions will be developed. This individual will be involved in all phases of the solution lifecycle to include installation, upgrades, enhancements, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Description of Responsibilities
* Lead integration projects, utilizing Websphere Message Broker and/or Informatica
* Act as an internal consultant, providing architecture, vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving for the integration team
* Remain continually aware of business, infrastructure, and technical issues to aid in development of innovative solutions
* Lead, mentor, and transform existing team to become proficient with the use of WebSphere MB and MQ products
* Provide support to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex Integration and/or environmental issues
* Provide off hours support for integration processes
* Collaborate on highly complex issue resolution with the functional, development, and integration IT teams as necessary
* Identify enhancements to improve supportability, operability, or performance of integration processes
* Design and develop ETL structures to extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources into data warehouse and other databases based on requirements
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, is a proficient problem solver, ability to acquire new skills quickly and thrive in a collaborative team environment
* Provides status updates to appropriate levels of management.
* 5+ years experience delivering technology solutions utilizing a variety of ETL tools (Informatica, Websphere Message Broker/MQ)
* 3+ years experience in designing and developing complex integration projects using ESQL with WebSphere Message Broker
* Experience in a broad variety of integration techniques, patterns, tools and methodologies
* Thorough understanding of databases, data modeling, and tuning methods for Oracle
* Thorough understanding and proven competency utilizing WebSphere Message Broker in a high volume environment, including tuning, monitoring, load balancing, high-availability and clustering
* Broad experience in web services, XML, XSD, JMS, ESB, SOA, distributed applications and interoperability
* Strong performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
* Strong communication skills, written and oral
* Bachelors and/or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience • Experience with Informatica, Netezza, and/or Java a plus
* Experience with IBM Sterling Order Management or Manhattan Warehouse Management systems a plus
* Commitment to quality and customer service
Thank you for your interest in Carter's. Carter's is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today.
Keyword: web services, XML, XSD, JMS, ESB, SOA, JAVA, Neteaaz, IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Warehouse Management, Information Management, WebSphere Message Broker
From: Carters, Inc