Veritas Director, Enteprise Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
An exciting position in our Americas Sales organization, this position resides in our Eastern Region focused on our Large Enterprise and Enterprise Customers.
Veritas’ strategy is to help companies build upon a basic foundation of a good information management program which includes data protection, data availability, and data insight. This will require an Enterprise Data Management platform. A software-driven architecture that frees companies from infrastructure and is technology agnostic, will give customers better data visibility, control, access, and insight.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- The role leads and manages a team to develop a high performing culture to enable acquiring and retaining Veritas Enterprise Customers.
- Developing business strategy and sales execution in a high growth organisation, via a team of sales quota carriers.
- Delivering the customer revenue, growth and margin targets for the region
- Ability to create a vision and strategy providing decisive leadership to a senior management team and within the peer group
- Lead the team to ensure maximum performance on bookings targets and operational excellence
- Joint responsibility for developing the sales and technical sales strategy at local, country or territory level
- Develop and drive GTM and execution strategies across the Enterprise Customers covering the solution offerings
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to maximise business results
- Build and maintain key senior CxO relationships within the customers, partners and acts as the liaison for Veritas with those key stakeholders
- Works across the business to support and develop customer high value offerings
Implements Industry best practices across sales lifecycle, customer buying cycle, maintains high standards, acts as a role model for others
Recruits, builds and develops a high performing the team to deliver business results
- Drives performance review and development planning process with annual and quarterly review meetings
- Coaches and provides career development for every individual contributor
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fundamental understanding of the mechanics of a multi-tier direct and channel sales model
- Proven experience in a leadership role (10 or more direct reports, sales and/or pre-sales)
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to influence effectively with key stakeholders
- Strong customer and partner network with focus on customer CxO/CTO/CISO community
- Regional GTM strategy definition capability
- Ability to build and drive large complex deals
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .