Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title Asst Professor-CT
Job Requisition ID 33963BR
Division School Of Medicine
Department 735500:SOM: Otolaryngology
Full/Part Time Full-Time
Minimum Hourly $ 0
Midpoint Hourly $ 0
Minimum Annual $ 0
Midpoint Annual $ 0
Job Description The Department of Otolaryngology of Emory University School of Medicine is actively seeking qualified candidates for a faculty position at the Assistant Professor level. This is a full-time position.
Clinical Expectations and Academic Goals:
• Serve as an attending otolaryngologist as part of Emory Clinic, Inc.
• Primary location will be at Grady Health System. If warranted, service at Emory University Hospitals and other sites may be deemed necessary by the Chief of Service or Section Leader over time;
• Optimize outpatient clinic, procedural and inpatient continuity of care opportunities associated with Otolaryngology Department goals;
• Participate in periodic Otolaryngology call coverage practice activities;
• Contribute to the clinical education, training and development of Otolaryngology surgery residents, fellows, colleagues and basic scientists through clinical rotations, research collaborations, and department conferences;
• Participate in the development of unique and collaborative scholarship specific to otolaryngology;
• Board Certified Otolaryngologist
• A valid, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
• A controlled Substance Registration Drug Enforcement Administration Certificate
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit the following documents via e-mail (only) to Charles E. Moore (email@example.com). Please submit: Personal statement, 3 letters of recommendation, Current CV, USMLE (Step I, Step II, and III Scores), MSPE medical school transcript, Foreign medical graduates must have a valid ECFMG certificate.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS POSITION. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE DEPARTMENT USING THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ABOVE.
This position involves: Not Applicable