Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition #: 54206
Job Title: Senior Programmer Analyst
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
The ADP Senior Programmer Analyst will play a key role in the understanding and translation of business needs into technical system, scope, and objectives. The Senior Programmer candidate will devise and/or modify procedures to solve problems using computer information systems. In addition, the selected candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested, debugged and documented of all assigned programs.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years experience with progressive programming and analysis experience.
* 1+ years experience programming in a cloud based computing system such as Salesforce.com or BigMachines and working knowledge of cloud based computing architectures.
* Proficiency in at least two higher-level programming languages as a Programmer Analyst preferred
* Languages: BigMachines BML, Salesforce Apex
* Systems: Experience with cloud based computing technologies such as Salesforce.com
* BA/BS in Math or Computer Science OR relevant work experienceAbout ADP:We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" byFORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized byForbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions. ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Software Development
Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA