JM Family Enterprises Network Administrator in Alpharetta, Georgia
GA - Alpharetta
We are looking for a unique talent that can work within our Operations team to manage and support our network infrastructure. This individual will work to ensure the stability and integrity of our networking infrastructure across two data centers that
host our industry leading financial software.
We are looking for someone who can help implement and support a new Cisco based network infrastructure as well as ensure the security of that network. This individual will be working within a small, but experienced operations team to help support the two data
centers as well as the network connectivity of the clients we support. This individual will also be working with a Managed Service Provider that will be monitoring and providing network support.
• Degree in Network Engineering or Information Technology and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
• Active Cisco CCNP certificate or equivalent work experience.
• Proven experience on how to create different application policies in ACI, including Tenants, Application Profiles (ANP), End Point Groups (EPG), Contracts, Subjects, and Filters.
• Proven experience on the Fabric Access Policy, including how to create switch policies, interface policies, AEPs, and Physical and External Domains.
• Proven experience on Fabric Discovery Activity including Verifying the APIC and LEAF health.
• Experience configuring and deploying enterprise class networks including the following products:
o Cisco Nexus 9k, 7k, 5k, 2k Switches
o Cisco Catalyst Switches
o Cisco ASR/ISR Routers
• Experience with Cisco Firepower Thread Defense and Firepower Management Center.
• Strong understanding of external L2/L3 fabric connectivity and experience in L2/L3 switching architecture design.
• Must have solid understanding in BGP, OSPF, VDC, vPC, VXLAN, ECMP and Fabric Path.
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with F5 BigIP load balancers (LTM, GTM, SSL Termination, iRules).
• Experience with VMWare, VSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V or KVM.
• Strong Linux background.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• OnCall availability as needed. MSP will provide most of the monitoring and support.