Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Catch the wave and become a Big Data Analytics Solution Architect/Sales Engineer at Illuminate360!
Are you a Data Warehouse Solution Architect or Sales Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Illuminate360, a data-centric solution provider located in Alpharetta, GA, is looking for a talented solution architect/sales engineer to demonstrate how data warehouse appliances and other solutions provide high-performance, big data analytics to our enterprise accounts and prospects.
This is an opportunity to joinIlluminate360, a fast growing, next generation IT solution provider and expand your talents and expertise around big data.
You will be working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our solutions and services, actively driving the definition of client requirements and solution development, and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process.
What you’ll be doing:
* Architect the solution and articulate the technology and value proposition to both business and technical users
* Present technology to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
* Respond to the functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
* Drive Proof of Concepts (POCs)
* Identifying all technical issues and maintain strong relationships with our customer's technical staff to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
* Answer technical questions from customers regarding technology, features, solutions, and applications
* Travel to prospects and customers and engage in onsite customer work when required
What we’re looking for:
* Background as an architect and/or pre-sales engineer in the area of data warehousing and analytics (e.g. Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum)
* Experience with the integration of large amounts of data, database design and database performance optimization & tuning
* Strong database & programming skills, e.g. SQL, ETL, Linux & scripting (Perl, Python, Shell).
* Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales
* Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly and professionally in emails, RFPs, and reports
* Ability to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
Other things you should have:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Business and technical acumen
* Driven, motivated, and a team player
* Entrepreneurial attitude is a must atIluminate360– this is not a corporate bureaucracy!
* Competitive compensation package
* Training boot camps at hire and ongoing education
* Career advancement opportunities to management and other solution areas
* Unique Opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, high-growth organization in the exploding market of big data analytics
* Anywhere near a major airport in the Southeast, preferably Atlanta area
* Travel required: 25% - 100%, depending on your location
This isn’t a job – it’s an adventure – are you ready?